How to be successful at university
What you will Learn
- how to settle in fast and make friends before you even start so you arrive at university feeling confident and in control.
- how to access the insider advice so you get the system to work for you.
- how to get the best from your university, personal tutor and lecturers so that you get your money’s worth in support and tutoring;
- how to recognise, navigate and overcome academic pitfalls like slipping academic performance and avoidance strategies that scream you are losing control of your learning:
- how to get the best from your lectures so that you are super engaged and learn loads;
- how to prepare for your exams and revise so that you can ace those grades and show what you are really capable of;
- how to have one eye on your career from the day you start university so you are building that amazing future right from the beginning.